Day-Of Event Coordination Program
Lead your team with less stress and more success
Don’t drop the ball on the big day! Here you will learn strategies to lead your volunteers and staff through the on-site coordination of a major fundraising event.
Learn the strategies employed by professional event planners to ensure your event – from set up through break down – runs smoothly.
You’ll be trained by A.J. Steinberg, a 20-year veteran professional planner, via live coaching, comprehensive handbooks, and a library of essential timelines and templates.
With this program, you will get:
- Customization of day-of timelines and templates specific to your event
- Two half-hour phone mentoring sessions to walk you through
- Unlimited access to our vault of Event Timelines and Templates
- The Queen Bee Day-of Coordination handbook
- Committee trouble-shooting availability for duration of event planning
This program (value of $450) is being offered for a limited time for $98.
To get the power of this program to boost your event’s success CLICK HERE
Looking for more ways to work with Queen Bee Fundraising to learn strategies for creating successful events, CLICK HERE